Get the latest Lazada promo codes, vouchers, discount codes, and discover other ways to maximise your savings. If you're not already applying promo codes before checking out, you may be leaving money on the table.
With our regularly updated list of codes, you could save anywhere between 5% to 90% on your order. Ready to start? Let's dive right in!
Coming up next
Lazada credit card promos
These promo codes must be used with a credit card issued by the relevant bank.
- Banks: Citi, DBS/POSB, HSBC, Maybank, UOB
- Available to: New and existing users
- Conditions: Spend $20 or more
- Validity: 31/12/21
Stack your Lazada promo codes with a credit card that earns cashback and rewards points on your shopping. Start here.
Lazada shopping tips
Apart from the common Singles Day, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday, look out for double dates such as 11/11 or 12/12, Lazada’s “Online Revolution”.
If you've made it this far, you should already be pro bargain hunter. Check out Lazada's promo codes one to two weeks before D-day to see what they have lined up. Lazada’s flash deals typically happen every three hours. On the promo day, make it a habit to check the site every three hours so you don't miss out.
- Use Shopback to stack rewards. Even after using Lazada promo codes along with your credit card for rebates, you will still get to enjoy further rebates if you click through from Shopback. Just make sure to check the terms and conditions carefully to make sure your purchase is eligible.
- Voucher stacking. Maximise your total savings by applying sellers’ vouchers, storewide vouchers, and bank discounts.
- Use the optimal credit card. Shop with a credit card that gives you bonus rewards, air miles, or cashback in addition to money saved through a promo code and cashback from Shopback.
- Get notified of flash deals. Subscribe to Lazada’s newsletter to be the first to receive special promos codes. These are often short-lived, so make sure they are not flagged as spam or put in a folder you don't monitor often.
- Brand deals: From time to time a brand may offer a special deal for Lazada users. The best way to keep an eye out for these is to subscribe to the newsletter and permit push notifications in the app (which you should have installed).
What's so good about Lazada?
These features are what allow Lazada to provide an outstanding customer experience and keep their customers coming back.
- Multiple payment methods. Pay with credit, debit card, GrabPay Master, Singtel Dash Visa, Lazada Wallet, and Paylah.
- Installment payment plan. This is an option for DBS/OCBC Banks.
- Lazada’s very own E-wallet. Load money onto it in physical stores to make purchases on the site.
- Excellent return policy. Lazmall has a 15-day returns policy, next-day delivery, and an authenticity guarantee so you can shop with peace of mind.
- English user interface for Taobao items. Browse through Lazada’s Taobao collection to view items in English instead of the native Chinese interface.
- Highly rated app. The Lazada app often gets you cheaper prices, and alerts you to promo codes and flash deals.
- Play games and win: LazGames has a number of games for shoppers to have fun with. Play for free to win vouchers, promo codes, and discounts.
- Free shipping: Lazada offers free shipping with their Savers option for local and overseas items. Some sellers require you to spend a minimum of $40 to enjoy free shipping, however you can still apply promo codes on these purchases.
Who owns and operates Lazada?
Started in 2012, Lazada Group is a technology company headquartered in Singapore with its core business being e-commerce. Lazada's core markets are in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Today, Lazada has more than 300 million items for sale from 3,000 brands at 400,000 merchants across fashion, electronics, groceries, and more.
What are the most popular items on Lazada?
- Baby products. Listings for Baby products consistently top Lazada's sales charts. Brands like Huggies, Mamypoko, Pampers, Babylove, Drypers, Promil, and Friso consistently rank highly.
- Consumer electronics. In the year 2020, the best-selling items were all electronic devices. Brands like Samsung, LG, Philips, Sharp, Xiaomi, Apple, and Huawei were continually at the top.
- Women’s fashion and beauty. Female shoppers account for most of the sales in the fashion and beauty category. Top brands are Maybelline, L’Oreal Paris, M.A.C, Laneige, Wardah, La Roche-Posay, and Garnier.
- Kitchen appliances and kitchenware. With the addition of Redmart, this category has been growing quickly. Kitchen equipment such as kitchen shears, digital thermometers, and coffee strainers were among the top sellers.
- Health supplements. Face masks, hand sanitisers, vitamin supplements, and other personal hygiene equipment have increased in popularity.