- Additional cardholders. The 1st additional card is complimentary. However, if you wish to add more, there will be a S$97.20 fee per card.
- Digital wallets. The UOB One Credit Card is supported by Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- Gambling transactions. UOB One Credit Card allows you to make gambling-related transactions.
Rewards and benefits
- Complimentary travel insurance. The UOB One Credit Card does not offer complimentary international travel insurance.
- Concierge services. The UOB One Credit Card does not come with a concierge service
- Insurances. This card offers Public Conveyance Personal Accident and Emergency Medical Assistance, Evacuation, and Repatriation coverage.
- Rewards points. This credit card does not have a rewards program.
- Sign-up bonus. UOB offers a sign-up bonus worth up to S$460 on this card.
Rates and fees
- Annual fee. The annual fee for this card is $194.50 p.a. which is waived for the first year.
- Balance transfers. This card does not currently have a balance transfer offer.
- Cash advances. Cash advances made with the UOB One Credit Card will be charged at 28% p.a., with interest accruing from the day of the transaction. In addition to the interest rate, a one-off cash advance fee of 6% of the amount withdrawn will be charged for any cash advances made with this card.
- Foreign exchange fee. All purchases made overseas or with an online store based outside of Singapore will incur a 3.25% foreign exchange fee.
- Interest-free period. The UOB One Credit Card offers up to 21 days interest-free on purchases (excluding cash advances) if you have paid off your previous balance or made the minimum required payments.
- Purchases. The UOB One Credit Card has no introductory offer on purchases. Any purchases made will attract interest at the rate of 26.90% p.a.