At Finty we provide consumers and businesses in the United Kingdom with a free and up-to-date product comparison service. Keeping this service running requires a substantial team who maintain the website and data. Therefore, we are reliant on advertising to pay the bills.
When someone leaves Finty to visit one of our partners, we may receive a payment if that person applies for a product. These are the typical payment models we work with.
- Cost Per Click (CPC): We receive a payment from the partner for clicks referred from Finty.
- Cost Per Application (CPA): We receive a payment from the partner after a person has been referred from Finty and submits an application.
- Cost Per Approved Application (CPAA): We receive a payment from the partner after a person has been referred from Finty and submits an application which has been approved.
- Cost Per Lead (CPL): We receive a payment from the partner after a person has submitted an enquiry form either on Finty or on the partner's website.
Like many online publishers, we sell advertising placements on our website and on channels we control. It is our policy that advertisements are clearly disclosed regardless of their location.
- Banners or product placements: A partner may purchase advertising to promote a product above or below our comparison tables.
- Content: A partner may sponsor an article published on Finty. These are clearly disclosed as an advertisement and partners do not influence our editorial staff. (You can read more about this in our editorial guidelines.)
- Email: A partner may purchase advertising to promote a product within an email, for example, a newsletter.