- Additional cardholders. The 1st additional card is complimentary. However, if you wish to add more, there will be a S$97.20 fee per card.
- Digital wallets. This card is compatible with Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- Gambling transactions. Gambling transactions are allowed with the UOB Lady's Credit Card.
Rewards and benefits
- Complimentary travel insurance. The UOB Lady's Credit Card does not come with complimentary international travel insurance.
- Concierge services. The UOB Lady's Credit Card does not include concierge service
- Insurances. This card comes with e-commerce protection for your online purchases.
- Rewards points. UOB Lady's Credit Card allows you to earn up to 10x UNI$ (or 20 miles) per S$5 spent on your preferred category with no min. spend. Choose from Beauty & Wellness, Dining, Entertainment, Family, Fashion, Transport, and Travel, which you can change every 3 months based on your spending habit.
- Sign-up bonus. UOB offers a sign-up bonus worth up to S$460 on this card.
Rates and fees
- Annual fee. This card comes with an ongoing annual fee of $194.40 but is waived for the first year.
- Balance transfers. This credit card does not have a balance transfer offer at the moment.
- Cash advances. Cash advances on this card will be charged interest at the rate of 28% p.a., with interest accruing immediately from the day of the transaction. UOB will charge a one-off fee of 6% or S$15 (whichever is higher) for cash advances made with this card.
- Foreign exchange fee. This card will incur a 3.25% foreign transaction fee for any purchases made online or overseas in a foreign currency.
- Interest-free period. With the UOB Lady's Credit Card, you will get an interest-free period of up to 21 days on purchases as long as you have paid off your previous balance or made the minimum required payments.
- Purchases. There is currently no introductory offer on purchases for the UOB Lady's Credit Card. All purchases made with this card will be charged interest at the rate of 26.90% p.a.