Here at Finty New Zealand, we put our customer's needs first. An important part of that are our editorial guidelines, a set of guiding principles designed to ensure integrity.
- Every customer deserves accurate information they can rely on when making a decision.
- Any advertising should be clearly disclosed in a prominent location.
- Advertisers cannot influence editorial content.
- Provide clear and concise editorial content that is accessible to anyone regardless of their financial knowledge.
- The remit to write, edit, and publish on Finty is solely that of our editorial staff.
- Editorial content must be factual, honest, accurate, and compliant with governing laws and regulations.
- Editorial staff must respect copyright and must not knowingly reproduce content without prior consent from the copyright owner.
- Product reviews must provide an objective perspective based on fact.
- Editorial staff are not compensated by advertisers in any way.