Everyday Rewards is Woolworths’ loyalty scheme that allows customers to store, track and redeem savings earned by shopping at Woolworths group stores — Woolworths supermarkets, BWS, Big W, MyDeal, plus participating Ampol and EG Ampol fuel outlets — as well as get discounts and special offers.
Everyday Rewards is a key part of the point hacker's strategy to yield every last Qantas Point possible from normal daily spending since members can earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points by linking their Everyday Rewards and Qantas Frequent Flyer memberships.
Check what the latest Woolworths credit cards offer compared to your existing card.
Coming up next
Earning Woolworths Everyday Rewards points
You can earn Everyday Rewards points when shopping at Woolworths supermarkets, BWS, Big W, MyDeal, and participating Ampol and EG Ampol fuel outlets, as well as with select partners.
Sign up for a Woolworths credit card
If you can get one, a credit card that earns Everyday Rewards points can keep your account ticking over.
- Sign up bonus. Although not typically the most generous sign up bonus, Woolworths typically offer bonus points to attract new customers.
- Everyday spending. Earn points by using your credit card to pay. A Woolworths credit card earn Everyday Rewards points even at non-Woolworths Group stores.
- Shopping with your phone. Scan a digital version of your membership card via the Woolworths app or add it to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay wallet.
- Shopping online. Fill in your Everyday Rewards details during the payment process when shopping online.
- Food delivery. You can also earn Everyday Rewards points with meal delivery kits from Marley Spoon and Dinnerly, as well as with Origin Energy and Bupa.
- Origin Energy. Sign up for an Everyday Rewards Energy Plan to earn at least 5,000 points (up to 10,000 points if you sign up for both electricity and gas), plus 1 point per $1 spent on energy bills.
- Bupa. Join the health insurance program and add your Everyday Rewards account number to earn up to 130,000 sign-up points and ongoing bonus points. Additionally, you'll earn 3x the points on fresh fruit and vegetables and Macro Wholefoods Market products at Woolworths for 60 days.
- Bonus points promotions. (e.g. 5x points for a limited period, or bonus points for buying specific products, or bonus points for meeting a spending target) and Everyday Rewards partners also have bonus points promotions from time to time.
Redeeming Woolworths Everyday Rewards points
Redeem your Everyday Rewards points for discounts at the checkout, save for later, or convert them to Qantas Points.
- Discounts at the checkout. Save $10 off an eligible shop at Woolworths or BWS when your balance reaches 2,000 points.
- Save for later. Choose to save your points to spend all at once later on.
- 4 cents per litre fuel discount. Everyday Rewards members can save 4 cents per litre on fuel purchases when they buy fuel at participating Ampol and EG Ampol fuel outlets after spending at least $30 at a Woolworths supermarket in the previous 28 days.
You can choose to have each Everyday Rewards point you earn automatically converted into 0.5 Qantas Points. Simply select Qantas Points as your Rewards choice, and 2,000 of your Everyday Rewards points will be converted into 1,000 Qantas Points every time your Everyday Rewards account balance reaches at least 2,000 points. This is perhaps the most valuable way to redeem Everyday Rewards points.
- Qantas Frequent Flyer. Transfer 2,000 Everyday Rewards points to 1,000 Qantas Points.
It can take up to 24 hours for the transfer to appear in your account.
The Everyday Extra program is a fee-paying adjunct to the Everyday Rewards program.
By paying a subscription of $59 per year (or $7 per month), members can enjoy:
- 3x points at Woolworths and Big W;
- 10% off one shop of their choice at both Woolworths and Big W each month (capped at $50);
- Subscriber-only freebies and offers in their inbox and app every month.
A free 30-day trial is available for new members.
How many points do I need to start redeeming?
You need at least 2,000 points to start redeeming rewards.
Is Everyday Rewards the same as Woolworths Rewards?
Yes. Woolworths Rewards changed its name to Everyday Rewards in 2020.
Is there a digital version of the Everyday Rewards card?
Yes. You can add your card to either the Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
Is Woolworths Everyday Rewards worth it?
Woolworths Everyday Rewards offers a range of benefits, including discounts at the checkout, savings for later, and the ability to convert points to Qantas Points. It is up to the individual to determine if the program is worth it for them, but since there's no joining fee, the decision should not be too difficult.
It's a little more complicated for the fee-paying Everyday Extra program, but if you pay the subscription annually, you only need to spend $50 in a single transaction at Woolworths once a month to be ahead. (Monthly subscription cost would work out at $4.92, while 10% off $50 = $5.) That's without counting the benefit of 3x points and a potential 10% off at Big W once a month.