- Dent is a global exchange for mobile data where excess mobile data can be bought, sold, or donated.
- Consumers have the ability to exchange Dent Coin for mobile data.
- Dent cannot be mined but can be exchanged for other cryptocurrency or purchased with fiat money.
The quickest way to buy Dent today is with a crypto exchange where you can buy and sell DENT.
What follows is a step-by-step guide for Australians looking to buy DENT today.
Where to buy Dent Coin
- Receive $10 worth of BTC when you sign up and verify your account.
- Trade over 300 assets on Swyftx including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin as well as DeFi coins such as UniCoin.
- Deposit or withdraw funds from your account using several payment methods (PayID, OSKI, POLi or bank transfers).
- New to Crypto? Try Swyftx's demo mode, it allows you to mock trade with no financial risk while you learn the ropes of crypto trading.
- Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP and over 370 other digital currencies.
- Refer a friend and earn $10 BTC.
- Get 24/7 helpdesk support.
- Buy Bitcoin and 250+ cryptocurrencies with 20+ fiat currencies.
- Earn up to 8.5% p.a. staking your crypto, and up to 14% p.a. for stablecoins.
- Spend with the Crypto.com Visa Card and get up to 5% back.
- Enjoy greater capital efficiency and lower margin requirements.
- Sign up on Binance Australia to get a 100 USDT cashback voucher. Terms and Conditions apply.
- World's largest crypto exchanges.
- Buy, sell, trade, and stake 1,000s of crypto coins and trading pairs.
- Zero-fee deposit via PayID or Osko from Australia.
Step 1: Choose an exchange where you can buy Dent Coin
Because Dent is quite established, you can find it listed on many of the best cryptocurrency exchanges. The most important things to consider when comparing crypto exchanges, including exchanges for DENT, are security and maker / taker fees.
Step 2: Sign up and verify your account
Before you can buy Dent on an exchange, you'll need to set up an account. Once you have set up your account, you will need to verify your identity (as required by regulation and for your own security). It's an easy process that only takes a few minutes to complete from start to finish since KYC is typically performed automatically at most exchanges.
You'll likely need to provide your name and date of birth, as well as your street address. Additional proof of identity — typically some form of government-issued ID — may also be required.
Step 3: Fund your account
You can deposit fiat currency (AUD) into your account from your bank account as well as credit or debit cards, PayID, PayPal, POLi, etc. Note that it may take several days before funds clear into your account and can be used to trade. You may also be able to fund your account using cryptocurrency you already hold. Some exchanges require a minimum deposit.
Step 4: Set your investment budget
Since the value of Dent Coin fluctuates over time, like any tradable asset, it is essential to only invest what you can afford to lose.
Step 5: Buy Dent
After your account is confirmed and funded and verified, you are able to purchase Dent Coin. Based on the exchange you choose you may be able to set up a recurring purchase and then automatically purchase more DENT regularly. Certain exchanges allow the option of using limits and limits.
Where to store your Dent Coin
You can use the Dent app to store your DENT. You can earn the cryptocurrency by watching videos on the app, logging into the app daily for rewards, and doing other simple tasks.
Other platforms you can use to store your DENT include Parity, Ledger Wallet, Ethereum Mist DApp, MyEtherWallet, Trezor Wallet, and MetaMask.
Hardware wallets such as Trezor Wallet are highly recommended for DENT storage because it keeps your investment safe from online hackers.