Mizar is one of many crypto bot trading platforms designed to help everyone trade crypto with less risk and better chances of making a profit.
As the crypto market is very volatile, it is risky to trade. However, with bot trading platforms like Mizar, even the least-experienced traders can trade and make a profit.
Our article reviews this platform so you can get all the information you need to start trading with it.
Maybe you have heard of Mizar before but have yet to decide if it suits you. This review should help you decide, as many other Finty reviews have helped others.
Inside this review
What is Mizar?
Thanks to its efficient design, Mizar makes crypto bot trading easy for both beginners and pro traders. It doesn’t only automate trades; it also manages and optimizes them for maximum profit potential.
As a brand-new trader, you can copy the trades of more experienced traders on Mizar. This efficient risk management strategy allows you to learn trading from the pros.
With the bots, you can use different trading and investing strategies to maximize your gains. Bot trading trigger orders include stop loss, multiple entry points and take profits, making it possible to automate your trading around the clock.
With Mizar Smart Trading, a unified trading interface built on top of the popular TradingView charting platform, users can make trades and manage their positions on any connected exchange from one central location. Additionally, it includes advanced functionalities such as the ability to set multiple entry points, stop loss orders, and multiple take profit levels, which can help you better control your risk and increase your chances of success in trading.
If you are not confident about starting trades immediately, you can start with the paper trading feature on Mizar. This is simply a feature that allows you to trade risk-free with “paper” money so that you develop confidence before moving on to using your real money.
Mizar is also working on its token, known as $MZR. The token, which is to launch soon, will incentivize the use of the platform through a staking program. It will also make the use of the platform even cheaper, will be used for governance, and as a reward for contributors.
Who owns and operates Mizar?
Four “expert” traders founded Mizar at the beginning of 2022. Based in London, the platform currently has a team of employees distributed around the world according to the whitepaper.
All four founders are experienced managers with experience in developing AI trading solutions. Apart from crypto, they are also experienced in trading all sorts of assets and commodities.
Mizar secured a $3m seed round led by Nexo, Huobi, KuCoin, and Woox in March 2022.
Is it safe?
We could not find any record of Mizar being compromised or users losing funds.
Mizar is also non-custodial, meaning it doesn’t have access to the securely kept funds in your exchange wallet. Instead, Mizar connects to the exchange only through an API to trade, keeping your funds safe.
The platform claims to adhere strictly to security standards to ensure that users are always protected. Technologies used according to BuiltWith’s report include the following:
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) and DDoS attack protection provided by Cloudflare;
- 2FA to protect nefarious access to your account;
- Automated IP detection system;
- IP whitelisting for exchange integrations.
How does it work?
There are many things you can do on Mizar. Each starts with creating an account and then connecting to your exchange using an API key. Once this is done, you can use the bots to automate trades.
The bots automatically buy and sell cryptocurrencies 24/7, set up trades to stop loss, and take profits to automatically maximize your trades while you sleep or do other things.
You can also develop your bots to take advantage of the market's condition to make money, whether it’s a bull, bear, or sideways market.
If you wish to copy pro traders, you just need to visit the marketplace, choose your favorite strategy, invest, and monitor your portfolio. You can pick from a select group of traders to copy, and you will make gains if they make gains and lose if they lose.
Who is it aimed at?
Anyone worldwide can use Mizar, including experienced or new traders. As the platform doesn’t require coding knowledge to operate, anyone can use it.
Mizar also benefits newbies who wish to make money while learning to trade. With the copy trading feature, this is achievable, and you can create and test your strategies or practice using paper trading.
Fees and charges
Mizar is a subscription-free trading platform, so there are no monthly or subscription fees to pay. But that doesn’t mean there are no fees at all.
You can trade up to $10,000 per month fee-free. Once you exceed this level, Mizar’s maximum trading fee is 0.075% on each dollar traded.
If you follow a trader, there is a fee paid to the trader you are copying. The fee charged is set at the trader’s discretion, ranges from 5% to 50%, and is based on realized monthly gross profits, i.e. closed trades. Therefore, it’s important to check what the trader’s fee is before you start copying their positions.
Staking MZR tokens in your wallet reduces both volume and performance fees. Fees can be reduced by as much as 50% for high-volume traders.
Mizar supports most of the top crypto exchanges in the space, including Binance, Binance.US, KuCoin, OKX, Coinbase PRO, Huobi, Bybit, Crypto.com, and others. We’ve been told they intend to add support for more exchanges.
- DCA. DCA bots automatically divide your crypto investment into smaller pieces, resulting in an optimized average entry price and mitigated volatility risk.
- API. Connect with the exchange of your choice and execute a trading strategy. Integrates with Binance, KuCoin, Bybit, MEXC, Huobi, and others.
- Paper trading. Experiment with pseudo money before trading with your funds.
- Copy trading. Choose who to follow on Mizar’s marketplace. Trade like a pro and generate profit passively.
- Smart Trading Terminal. A simple, intuitive interface built on the TradingView charting platform, allowing you to make orders and manage positions on a choice of exchanges with advanced features like multi-entries, stop loss, and multiple take profits for better risk management.
Pros and cons
Mizar has many strengths, but like any of these bot trading platforms, it also has a few weaknesses.
- Beginner-friendly platform. Supports traders who are new to bot trading, and helps to make money as they learn to trade.
- Subscription-free. All users have access to the entire suite of trading features without limitation.
- Signup and trading bonuses. Get a $5 BUSD sign-up bonus, and trade $10,000 free every month.
- Copy trading marketplace. Find a trader you like and copy their trades with a single click.
- Non-custodial bots. Securely integrate with your favorite exchange/s.
- Mizar is a fairly recent market entrant.
Bot trading has exploded in popularity. There are many alternatives to Mizar, but it’s worth bearing in mind that many operate on a subscription model.
- Coinrule. One of the more user-friendly alternative platforms built with new traders in mind.
- Bitsgap. A simple platform with powerful bots. Designed for everyone to try automated trading.
- 3Commas. An advanced trading platform for more experienced traders. Not a good starting place for new traders.
Is it worth it?
If you’re a new trader looking for an automated crypto trading platform to use, yes, Mizar is worth it. You can also use it as an experienced trader for newbies to copy your trades, and you’ll get paid in return.
Anyone can join the platform to learn trading while making money in the process, and pro traders don’t have to pay a monthly or annual subscription fee, so it is worth trying out.